Christian Berger, M. Sc.
High Throughput Materials and Devices for PV
Fax: +49 9131-9398199
AdresseForschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
Helmhholtz Institut Erlangen-Nürnberg für Erneuerbare Energien (HI ERN)
While I originally graduated from computer science at FAU, my research at Hi-Ern is focused on the interdisciplinary challenges of laboratory automation. This extends to other disciplines like eletctical and mechanical engineering, material science, etc.
- AMANDA - Autonomous Device Application Platform
- LineOne: large scale hardware research facility for high throughput research on optoelectronic solution processed devices
- SpinBots: solution based film application and evaluation on small footprint, highly flexible robotic decks optimized for high reproducibility and throughput
- Software framework: generic, flexible and extensible software backbone to drive all AMANDA hardware and allow researchers to control processes, capture process data, evaluate their results and perform machine driven decisions
- academic consortium to collect, share and analyze best achievements in photovoltaic research