Bachelor Thesis: „Chemical hydrogen storage – Side product formation with hydrogen uptake and release of the LOHC benzyltoluene”
- Conducting hydrogenation and dehydrogenation experiments with the Liquid Organic Hydrogen Carrier named Benzyltoluene in a ready to use high temperature and pressure batch autoclave lab plant
- Analysis of the reaction mixture by gas chromatography and other analytical methods
- Evaluation of the results and embedding them into the experimental context
- Preparedness to work independently and to show initiative
- Joy in experimental work in the lab and with analytical instruments
- Affinity for data analysis in MS Excel and possibly python
You will get competent support on how to do experiments, data analysis and communication of your findings. Your topic combines conventional reaction engineering with state of the art LOHC research.
Start: Spring 2021
You are interested?
Please send a concise email with transcript of records to: