Advertising division: IEK-11 - Helmholtz Institute Erlangen-Nürnberg for Renewable Energy
Reference number: Team "Efficient Hydrogen Release"
Master Thesis: "Influence of support and precursor on the dehydrogenation behavior of platinum-based bimetallic catalyst systems"
- Synthesis of bimetallic catalysts
- Variation of the support materials
- Variation of the bimetallic precursor component
- Screening of the prepared catalysts in the laboratory setup and evaluation of the obtained results
- Independent and conscientious work in a laboratory environment
- Knowledge in the field of heterogeneous catalysis and interest to deepen this knowledge to a large extent
- Interest in chemical hydrogen storage
Competent support in conducting experiments and evaluating generated results.
Start: April 2021
You are interested?
Please send a concise email with transcript of records to: