Master's Thesis "Experimental investigation of partially unloaded LOHC dehydrogenation"
In a 5-year project at the Helmholtz Institute Erlangen-Nürnberg, a train for the public rail network is being developed which is driven by LOHC technology. For this, the power density of the dehydrogenation reactors must be increased many times over. Separating products from reaction mixtures supposedly forces equilibrium reactions to the product side.
- Modification and initial operation of a laboratory plant for LOHCdehydrogenation at atmospheric conditions
- Development of an statistical experimental plan for efficient measurements (DoE)
- Determination and quantification of relevant process parameters with regard to dehydrogenation of partially unloaded LOHC
- Evaluation and documentation of the results
- Experience in laboratory work with chemicals and electronic devices
- Knowledge of: Origin and MS Excel
Start September 2021
Are you interested?
Please write a short mail with a CV and your transcript of records attached to Maximilian Grauert.