Master's Thesis "Design of a Heating Concept for a Dehydrogenation Reactor by Condensation of gaseous Heat Transfer Media"
Condensation of gaseous media releases large heat quantities. This circumstance is widely used in chemical processes. In the framework of developing an innovative heating concept for dehydrogenation reactors in LOHC-processes, the potential of condensation shall be evaluated. In this Thesis, a process concept shall to be designed and evaluated.
- Calculate mass and energy balances of an Evaprator-Condenser-Circuit
- Evaluate of different Heat Transfer Media and Equipment Designs
- Propose a concept for energy integration by performing a PINCH analysis
- Evaluation and documentation of the results
- Ability to work independantly
- Interest in process design
- Initial experience with tasks in the field of process engineering
- Knowledge of: MS Office
Start November 2020
Are you interested?
Please write a short mail with a CV and your transcript of records attached to Maximilian Grauert.