Master's Thesis "Simulation of a dual reactor concept with direct firing for LOHC dehydrogenation"
In a 5-year project at the Helmholtz-Institute Erlangen-Nürnberg, a train for the public rail network is being developed which is driven by LOHC technology. For this, the power density of the dehydrogenation reactor concepts must be increased many times
over. A suggested concept relies on the application of two reactors operated at different temperatures.
- Development of an innovative process model of a dual reactor concept with
commercially available software, e.g. Aspen Plus
- Perform process optimization minimizing required equipment sizes
- Propose a concept for energy integration by performing a PINCH analysis
- Evaluation and documentation of the results
- Intrest in simulation of chemical processes
- Initial experience in process simulation favorable
- Knowledge of: Aspen Plus, Excel
Start November 2020
Are you interested?
Please write a short mail with a CV and your transcript of records attached to Maximilian Grauert.